Saturday, June 19, 2010

My First Triathlon!

I did my first triathlon this morning. It was a 400m swim, 20K bike, 10K run and was held at Hill AFB. It was awesome now that i'm on the other side :) There are people out there (like my girlfriend) who have a few wires crossed and would include racing in triathlons on their list of 'fun' things to do in their spare time ;) It was an awesome experience and i look forward to doing another one though I think biking is more in my blood...that was a blast!!

In honor of my inspirational girlfriend, I give you the Nic pic :)

2 comments:

The South Florida Elliotts said...

OK, I give up. What does the 16 mean. I mean I know, I KNOW you are not sweet sixteen. Does it mean only 16 entered and you, at least, finished!! So...give me the scoop. :)

JLElliott said...

ha :) 16 was just my number to track me throughout the triathlon.