Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bikram

Yesterday Nicole and I signed up for a month of unlimited Bikram Yoga...yea the one that takes an hour and a half to do and is done is a room heated to 100F!
I only made it halfway through the first class and spent the rest of the time lying flat on my back trying not to pass out, while Nicole rocked it through the rest of the class! Her concluding thought...there's a reason there are 26 poses and 2 breathing exercises in Bikram Yoga...26.2 anyone?? The same mental strength to push through a marathon is needed to remain focused in the heat through all 26 poses.
Here's to health and hoping we make it out of FL in one piece! :)

2 comments:

juliet said...

yea!!!!!! you both can do it!!!!!!!!!! so proud : )
ahhh!!!!!!!!

The South Florida Elliotts said...

Can I say, I hope you don't make it out of Florida - we love having you here ;):) But you both rock...I know you'll knock that Yoga on it's butt!!