Thursday, July 26, 2012

Life in Iowa



 
          At my friend Amber's wedding in Kansas City in June. :)

                        At a Rochester Honkers baseball game. Fun times!

                            Dinner in downtown Rochester.

           Before the Elma 5K with my little sis. She is fast!!

         Landen and I being silly, he is such an awesome little boy.

                   Baby Braylen and Grandma Julz, he is such a ham!

                                   Kirstyn, cute as ever!

                                     Fun-loving Mayzie

                                     Beautiful Maya

It's been a while since we've given an update, time sure does fly! We have been in Des Moines for a few months now and we're enjoying Iowa heat and all. :) We are both staying busy with multiple jobs. Jonathan is learning the art of wood working and also selling Iowa sweet corn at farmer's markets. Pretty ironic since he's from south Florida, everyone seems to think he's an expert! In our free time we have been spending time with my family in northeast Iowa and made a trip to Rochester, MN, to visit my parents. I've been running a few small town 5k's and riding my bike to work which I love! Life is good. :)

1 comment:

The South Florida Elliotts said...

Thanks so much for the update. We love to see your pictures. The kids are so cute. I'm sure they love having you so close.

Love, Mom & Dad